Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hurry! Hurry Hurry! April Give A Way Ending Soon!

My Grandma wanted me to remind you that the deadline for April's give-a-way is tomorrow;  Sunday April 29, 2012 at 12 Noon Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).  There are 53 comments in the hat! 

Please check the comments list to make sure your comment is one of the 53 comments listed if you want your name in the hat.  You still have a few hours left until the deadline to join and add a comment. 

Your comment must be one of the 53 (or more) on the blog for the April give-a-away!  The name of the blog is:  Celebrate Your Life! April 2012 Birthday #63!  Bridal Gown Give A Way!  Posted on April 1, 2012.
Yum Yum!  Can't Wait To Draw The Lucky Winner!



My little brother in the picture to the left is licking his lips because he can just taste the feeling of drawing the  lucky winner. 

When your comment is posted as the lucky winner during the first week of May 2012, you must contact grandma within 5 days with your name and mailing address.  If grandma is not contacted within 5 days, your comment will be deleted and another lucky winner will be drawn until all 53 or more comments are drawn and the hat is empty.  Good luck!

Grandma is cutting more fabric to make another give-a-way for June.  Grandma thanks all of you for spending the time it takes to join a blog and write an inspirational comment.  She sends kisses, hugs and love to all.  My little drawing brother and me send hugs, love and kisses too! 

Another view of the lovely April Give A Way:

8 comments:

Audra said...

Beautiful Boys!

Lida said...

I am hoping!!! I should be so lucky!!Give my regards to your Grandma!
Lida

Rosamargarita said...

Que nietos tan guapos! es un excelente recordatorio para este sorteo Felma, nadie puede resistirse a esos chicos encantadores.
Un abrazo

julia said...

No se si llego a tiempo a este sorteo, pero solo por ver a ete precioso niño, lo intento.
Si aun es posible cuenta conmigo.
Mil besos...JUlia.

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow! Hugs and kisses to both of you very handsome and very charming boys. Hugs and kisses to your lovely grandma from
Drora with the crossed fingers.

NarinaNäpertää said...

Ooh my..! That's amazing!! Oh I wish I'd be the lucky one!!!
Regards to your Grandma!

(crossing my fingers and toes *grin*)

MiniHugs, Irina

Anonymous said...

me apunto al sorteo ,los nietos son una preciosidad y muy graciosos,estaras muy orgullosa....
Notengo blog,micorreo mercedesmayo61@yahoo.es

Vall said...

Can't wait for the result of the give-away! Hugs to you boys and your grandma. x Vall