Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March! March! Here We Go Marching Into March! The Most Inspirational Month Of The Year!















Can you believe tomorrow is March 2012? When I wake up tomorrow morning to see another Blessed day, my odds of having the opportunity to make more of these gorgeous lace dresses, gets closer.  If you are interested in owning a dress similar to one of these mini Spring beauties, standing only four inches tall, please check out my eBay auction site in a few weeks by clicking on the following link and meet Anyminimore:

Again, thanks to all of you for reading my blog and letting me know that you are.
  I hope to inspire and encourage you to do the best
you can at whatever you do.  Celebrate Life with me!  Hugs and kisses to all.

"I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me."                                                                 Philippians 4:13  NKJV

12 comments:

Chris P's Minis and More said...

Thanks Felma for visiting my blog and your kind comments I have truly enjoyed my visit here. You do very lovely work and write wonderful stories. I am going to post you on my blog and invite others to see your work!!
I am on facebook and enjoy other folks who share our miniature hobby. Please email me privalety sometime for more that I have to share with you.

Marisa said...

Im a new follower and I have to say your dresses are absolutly beautiful, thank you so much for sharing them

Hugs
Marisa :)

TINK - SONIA said...

Hi Felma,I really love your work,so detail and real.Miniregards from Spain.

Rosamargarita said...

Hola, haces unos vestidos preciosos y tienes unos nietos maravillosos.
un abrazo desde México

Unknown said...

Your work is absolut fantastic. I'm a new follower.
Hugs from Craftland

Eliana said...

Rosamargarita invited me to visit your blog and I loved your work. Now I am a follower.
Hugs

Drora's minimundo said...

Your blog was recommended to me by Rosa Margarita. I visit and am enchanted. Your dresses are gorgeous!
Hugs, Drora

AyamontinoMaria said...

I have arrived to your blog I'm a new follower, and I think that your dresses are fantastic, so real! Great work!! Hugs

Plushpussycat said...

Your mini dresses are gorgeous! I'm so glad I found your blog today! :-) Jennifer

My Journey To Celebrating Life said...

Thanks to all of you for the encouraging comments and for joining and reading my blog. I have really been Blessed since I came out of the closet a year ago writing my first blog to start My Journey To Celebrating Life. It is wonderful meeting all of you and reading your amazing blogs.
Love and Hugs,
Felma

miniaturista said...

Los vestidos te quedan estupendos
Un abrazo
Maite

Deb Laue said...

Felma, As I have told you before, your work is absolutely stunning. You do wonders to a plain mannequin. I look forward to seeing you in Chicago. Happy Birthday
Deb - Dragonfly