Saturday, March 17, 2018

February GONE!!! Lucky Winner!!!

 Can you believe it is almost April? Does time seem to be passing really fast for you too?  Photo to the left is a room box our lucky winner decorated. Please click on the link and enjoy some beautiful pictures.


http://minisbhappenin.blogspot.com/ 

                        Our lucky winner is Minis-b-Happenin'

Please take a look at her lovely decorating ideas on her blog.  They are very pleasing to see all the talent well done.

Thank you so much for entering and hope to see you again soon with another give away. Thank you to all my followers and thank you for responding with your lovely comments. 

Happy Spring Time from:

                Dollhouse Miniatures by Felma

Winner please e-mail your shipping information.

9 comments:

Hopblogger said...

Hello Miss Felma,
Hope everyone is well.
CONGRATULATIONS MINIS-B-HAPPENIN'!!
I went over to your blog and took a look. It is a lovely roombox!!
Beautiful blog!!
Conny

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner! Yes, the blog is stunning. I believe I already am a follower.
Dear Felma, I wish you a Happy Easter together with your daughter and grandchildren.

Hugs, Drora

The grandmommy said...

Clapping for Minis B Happenin! Congrats!

Fabiola said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!

Isabel Ruiz said...

Mi enhorabuena a la afortunada y a ti muchas gracias.

Minis-B-Happenin' said...

Hi Felma, It's Minis-B-Happenin'. Thank you and I'm so excited to be the winner of your wonderful creation! I emailed my info a couple weeks ago, but my computer doesn't show that it was sent. I also commented on this page, but I don't see it. Maybe it's my really really old computer that I need to replace. I can't access your email info now, so can you email me please? Hopefully you'll get this.

Minis-B-Happenin' said...

Thank you, thank you! I finally won a Felma original. Been having computer issues, so hopefully this will go through. I just sent you my info and thank you for the shout out! Can't wait to receive my little package!

Marian said...

Hola Felma.. Muchos días sin ver tus maravillosos vestidos.
¿Qué tal te encuentras?? espero que estes mejor.
Un abrazo

Marian said...

Hola Felma.
Hoy estoy de paseo por los blogs y veo que estas ausente.
Espero que estes bien.
Un abrazo